I’ve mentioned earlier how infuriatingly slow the whole
rake preview steps are, and I went into a bit of analysis paralysis thinking about what I want to change here — but I’ve decided to stick to a static blog, just going with a faster one.
I played around with it a little bit, and so far it seems lightning fast. In interactive software, every second counts. Shave the seconds into milliseconds, and it becomes a whole new experience.
Interestingly, I started with Hakyll before moving to the current Octopress based-version of this blog, so (hopefully) this post will soon just be a reminder of v3.0 of this blog.